Tuesday, February 14, 2012

EIGRP Queue Count Building Up - What is it ?// Solution Posted

Couple of months back I was trying to create troubleshooting labs by creating mini labs and then asking friends to introduce problems into configs. Some times even I did that myself, although it was hard to play this PRETENDING GAME initially, but once you create bigger topologies and try it, it's quite easier actually.

So while I was doing all this, I created one EIGRP based lab and tried to introduce lots of possible issue. But of course, I ended up into an issue which originally wasn't part of the thought process. So let me quickly bring it up with relatively smaller topology:


Alright... Was just kidding :-) ... Below is the topology you need:


Here is the relevant configuration to begin with:











so can you troubleshoot ? Good Luck....


Solution:









HTH...
DEEPAK ARORA
EVIL CCIE

3 comments:

Praveen said...

nice tshoot can we have solution of this lab

HEMANTH RAJ said...

The network statement in DHCP is not matching the R1 where they are using /30 and on R2, they use /29.

SO its all network subnet mismatch

Anonymous said...

F0/0 on R1 is a /30 and F0/0 on R2 is a /29.