Monday, June 6, 2011

MPLS VPN Lab - All you need to know for CCIE R&S (Coming this weekend)


6 comments:

  1. will surely be looking forward towards it

    ReplyDelete
  2. will be surely looking forward

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like reading blog posts, and when I stumbled upon to this weblog, it just blew me away! Hey there I mean it! Your contents are rich and I discover them very useful! I wish I could post like you do

    ReplyDelete
  4. do you maybe have a gns3+initial configurations file for this topology?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Appreciate if you please try to make understand in a better way that how ping and traceroute work in MPLS VPN.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is what exactly you are looking for:

    http://blog.ine.com/2008/11/24/mpls-ping-and-traceroute/

    BTW I am doing detailed posts on MPLS Layer 3 VPNs which can be found under MPLS Section (TAG) of blog.

    HTH...
    Deepak Arora
    Evil CCIE

    ReplyDelete